Tamilnadu Public Distribution System (TNPDS) is inviting online application for the new smart cards by the official website of Tamilnadu Public Distribution system at tnpds.gov.in.
Also, the state government of Tamilnadu is converting all Tamilnadu ration card in the state to tnpds smart ration card. You can know smart ration card details through the official website tnpds.gov.in also you can check tnpds smart card status online
The tnpds.gov.in website will provide following services like Tamilnadu ration card number search, ration card application form, tnpds smart card status, ration card corrections
Types of Smart Ration cards in Tamilnadu:
- PHH Rice (Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card)- All commodities like rice, sugar, wheat, kerosene, Thuardhall, palmolein oil, Urid dhall.
- PHHA Ration Card: 35KG Rice + all commodities like sugar, wheat, toor dhall, urid dhall, kerosene also Palmolein oil
- NPHH Ration Card (Non –Priority Categories) Rice + All commodities sugar, wheat, Toor dhall, Kerosene, Urid dhall as well as Palmolein oil
- NPHHS Ration Card: only sugar
- NPHHNC Ration Card: Nil – No commodities!!
Apply for TNPDS Tamilnadu New Ration Card online:
Ration card can be applied through online as well as offline, here you can get complete guide on how to apply for Tamilnadu new smart ration card with Online Application Form
Documents For Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card:
Documents will play an essential role in applying for ration card in Tamilnadu. If it is the new ration card or Duplicate ration card, then here is the list of Documents for Tamilnadu ration card.
Process to Check TamilNaduTNPDS smart ration card status:
After applying for tnpds ration card online through tnpds.gov.in, you can also check tnpds smart ration card application status online in simple steps
Know More About Tamil Nadu Ration Card:
- tamilnadu ration card number search
- ration card application form
- tnepds smart card status
- tnpds ration card correction